
Yesterday Granny had an accident, she fell in her apartment and broke her wrist and a small bone in her neck! She had to be transported to the new IHC Hospital in Murray, Utah. They had a specialist look at her wrist, and she will be staying at the Hospital until further notice. Brittany, Vanessa, Chandler and I went to visit Granny today, she is having a hard time eating her food, as you can see the neck brace isn't helping too much with that, neither is the nausea. There are a few things that are preventing her from coming home, she needs to start eating solids and she continues to go in for more x-rays. I love my Granny and I hate seeing her like this! She was thrilled to see us, especially the kids because they immediately made her laugh.


Granny has an awesome view in her room!
No comments:
Post a Comment