
Happy Birthday Peter! I know I am slow at posting at times, but I take so many pictures that it can be overwhelming to post all at once! I got a bunch of cute and funny pictures at Peter's birthday party!


Jacen & Chandler were so quiet as Peter opened his presents, poor boys...I think they were sad they weren't having the birthday, look at Jacen's face!

Ashton kept doing cute little poses, so I have a few pics of him on here.


My little renegade Chanman!

This pic was kinda funny!

Jacen!

Ha ha, look at Ashton drinking from the water bottle!

What a fun grandpa!
1 comment:
Ashton is getting so big! I can't believe how much Chandler looks like Dave. Is he just like a minature Dave? I also like the pic of Peter looking a little overwhelmed at all of his presents and the one of Chandler and Jacen coveting Peter's presents. Cousins are so much fun.
Post a Comment