TAG!
(I got this from the blog of my friend's Corey & Monica)
Here's the drill:1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you have of me or Dave (or both). It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, we'll leave our memory of you in our comments.
Have fun!
2 comments:
I can't really think of a memory back from High School so mine is when I saw you last summer and met your sweet little family. Katelyn and Tyler got along with Vanessa and Chandler so well that it makes me so sad we don't live closer. They would be good friends, I am sure. Do you still have that picture that you took of us? If you do, can you email it to me?
Jana was my partner in crime toilet papering the neighborhood! We had a blast at summer sleepovers! Jana and I could laugh about anything and everything til the wee hours of the morn! We cheered the Brighton Bengals and Skyline Eagles to victory until we lost our voices and then celebrated at Sconecutter!
Jana, I've got a million of them but I hope you enjoy just a few!
love ya, Monica aka ICA
Post a Comment