...When you ask your 5 year old to get the D.V.D player out of the playroom (and that's all you intended them to do) and they proceed to hook up the input and output cords along with the power cord and switch the T.V. to D.V.D and put the movie in and get it to play!
Dave and I watched this in disbelief and wondered how she learned this system so quickly, she must have been intently watching what we've been doing all this time!
2 comments:
Our kids are definately growing up in the technology era. It is amazing watching my kids on the computer and seeing what they know how to do! That is such a cute pic of Vanessa. I love her outfit. She is an amazing girl. Just wait until she starts school!
Wow she is one smart cookie, bet she gets it from her mom!
You asked about my swimsuit - I got it at Kohls, I love that place!
Post a Comment